Thank you so much for thinking of supporting Lighthouse Great Missenden. We are so grateful to have the support of the local community - Lighthouse wouldn't be here without you.
Are you unable to volunteer on Lighthouse week but still want to support us? Are you a helper but are looking for other ways to support Lighthouse? You're in the right place. We have outlined some ideas of different ways that you can support Lighthouse throughout the year.
- Sponsor a Child - it costs just £5 per month for a year to allow a child to attend Lighthouse. Donate today!
- Support our fundraising events - there are a number of events during the year that you can come along to:
- "Celebrate Christmas" - a concert held at St Peter & St Paul
- Collecting with the Rotary Club of Great Missenden and the "Santa float"
- Carol singing at Great Missenden railway station
- Organise your own fundraising event - do you have a brilliant idea to raise money for Lighthouse? Could you organise a bake-off at your school or work place. We can support you, just get in touch!
- Share your expert skills - are you an expert in your field looking to give something back to the local community? We are always on the lookout for volunteers to join our planning team, whether you are a finance expert, fundraising whizz or you have exceptional organisational skills, we'd love to hear from you.
- Join our craft support team - our craft team work throughout the year to plan the craft activities. Would you like to help? Contact us today!
- Prayer - We know that God does wonderful things through prayer. Please pray for Lighthouse Great Missenden and join our prayer events before and during Lighthouse week.