2019 Craft List
5th April, 2019
Every year our craft team assembles a mass of materials that are used during Lighthouse week for the children to create the craft items they can take home to remember Lighthouse.
You can help the craft team if you have any of these readily-available items. Put them to one side instead of recycling them, and get them to the craft team.
This year we are in need of the following:
- Gravy granules (or similar) tubs - Ideally 7.5 cm diam x 10.5cm tall but any tubs close to these dimensions will be accepted as we are still a long way short of the number we need (and we have been collecting them for over a year!)
- Muller corner yogurt pots (thoroughly washed please)
- Acetate - like that used for packaging men's shirts, some toiletries and chocolates (some spiral bound pads also have see through plastic which should be ok)
- Large cereal boxes (flattened along the fold lines)
- Youths / small adults shirts - for use as painting aprons
If you can help us with any of these you can either take them to your local church collection point,
or contact us using the form HERE. Thanks!